[Mailman-Developers] Resuming mailman contribution

Pranjal Yadav godricglow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:24:17 EST 2016

Hello all,

For those who don't know me,  I was a part of GSoC 2015 with Mailman, I
worked on the dynamic sublists aka dlist project. Terri and Steve mentored
me for this project and except for the timezone issue, I felt the
mentorship was one of the best experiences I have had in past few years,
Also Barry and Florian constantly helped me enhance my knowledge about mm3,
In totality it was a great experience. By the end of my project I started
with my first job and it was quite a hassle for few months, as soon as I
was about to settle I got a better opportunity and I switched. So long
story short I'm finally getting back after 6 months and its a wonderful
feeling.

I will take some time and resume the additional pieces that I missed in my
project, I'm more than happy to assist new GSoC applicants and share my
knowledge about Mailman core. I will try my best to answer your questions.

@Abhilash: Lets get in touch whenever you are free.