[Mailman-Developers] CAPTCHA support

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Mar 6 20:31:27 EST 2016

Barry Warsaw writes:

 > Great idea.  The core already had a 'ui' tag but I renamed that 'usability'.
 > I also added an 'accessibility' tag,

Ah, you're right -- spelling usability as "ui" or "ux" would be an
"ax" barrier to everybody but us chickens, er, core devs.

+1 for usability and accessibility.

 > and I tried to add some reasonable descriptions to these two tags

LGTM.

BTW, should the "handlers" tag mention "rules" and "chains"?  I don't
really see why they would be a different category from the point of
view of developers, but users reporting issues might see a distinction
and be confused by the "missing" "rules" tag.

Generic issue for label descriptions filed: mailman/issues/#200.

 > (as well as color code them similarly).

It's a shame that page doesn't group by colors, maybe?  You know, a
sort of poor man's thesaurus to help the user pick the best of similar
tags.  I'll think about it and file a RFE with gitlab if it seems to
make sense.

Steve