[Mailman-Developers] Interested in the GSoC idea 'GitLab/development tools integration'

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:44:10 EST 2016

Hi Wasim,

On 03/10/2016 03:09 AM, Wasim Thabraze wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Wasim Thabraze, a Computer Science Undergraduate. I have thoroughly
> gone through the GSoC ideas page and have narrowed down my choices to the
> project 'GitLab/development tools integration'.
>
> I have experience with GitLab, GitHub and also used their API's to build
> stuff.
>
> I have gone through the idea and got a rough idea about how the final
> outcome of the tool should be.
>
> I feel glad if someone can help me in getting started with this project.

If you can outline how and what would the integration exactly mean, I
(or anyone else) would be able to comment and help you more. You can
layout rough ideas here too, doesn't have be anything concrete right now.

Apart from this channel, You can also chat with the mentors on IRC, we
are on and off IRC throughout the day on #mailman.

Also, please note that you need to solve atleast one issue as a part of
the application process for GSoC.

--
thanks,
Abhilash Raj