[Mailman-Developers] List Passwords via Mailman REST api

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Mar 10 18:39:00 EST 2016

On Mar 10, 2016, at 12:54 PM, Dominic Dambrogia wrote:

>If you can point me towards how to set passwords via the REST api or a hint
>of why I'm failing to moderate emails I would truthfully appreciate it.

Hi Dominic,

Currently the moderator_password can't be set via REST.  You would have to do
it from the mailman shell.

It's probably an easy addition, and I wouldn't be opposed, but there's the
open question as to whether the moderator password is a good idea in the long
term.  But, since that's the way it currently works, it probably makes sense
to allow setting it via REST.

Cheers,