[Mailman-Developers] Need more information about the GSoC idea 'GitLab/development tools integration'

Wasim Thabraze waseem.tabraze at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:19:45 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

The GSoC idea states  'a tool that will take a thread from a Mailman
mailing list and..'. I just wanted to know what are the different ways to
extract a thread from a mailing list.

I'm actually trying to understand the idea from a couple of days but in
vain. I couldn't even find documentations related to thread extraction.

Does a thread has any unique id? If yes, how should I extract the thread
using the id?

Any links that would help me in understanding it in a much more better way?

Awaiting reply.

Thank You

Regards,
Wasim