[Mailman-Developers] adding to REST

Dominic Dambrogia domdambrogia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:25:24 EDT 2016

Hi, My name is Dominic.
I contacted this mailing list last week about list moderation and post
approval. My problem was not being able to set a list password via the REST
api. I need this for nonmember approval of posting to a mailing list via
email in the "Approved: *list password*" style in the first line of the
email like the default request for moderation email suggests.

I'd like to go ahead and tackle this problem personally. I would appreciate
some insight on where to start looking in the project itself. I've only
installed the bundler and used REST so far, so my knowledge of how the
python code works so far is minimal.

Any insight is greatly appreciated, thanks.
- Dominic