[Mailman-Developers] New lists at lists.mailman3.org

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Mar 17 20:12:52 EDT 2016

On 03/17/2016 11:48 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> I think I've made sufficient progress to ask others to look.

One issue I had was when I had USE_SSL = True in my web settings core
couldn't connect to HyperKitty because it was connecting to 127.0.0.1
and that domain wasn't included in my ssl certificate.

I worked around this by setting USE_SSL = False. This seems OK in that
the web UI doesn't force SSL, but if you come via https: it continues to
use SSL.

Now, I've noticed that in list messages, the List-Archive header is of
the form List-Archive: <http://127.0.0.1/archives/list/...>

I think I could fix both issues if I knew how/where to set this domain
name. Can anyone help?