[Mailman-Developers] Hello!

Ojas Shirekar oshirekar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:14:06 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am writing this mail to introduce myself to the group. My name is Ojas Shirekar and I am currently in my 3rd year of Btech(CE) degree enrolled in NMIMS, India.

I was going through the idea list for GNU mailman and found the following two ideas extremely interesting:

  *   Discourse integration and,
  *   GitLab development tools integration

As for my programming experience, I have been coding small programs in python since the last summer or so. I write simple parsers(I study compiler design) and do competitive programming in python. I am very comfortable using git and a CI system like Travis-CI.

Although incredibly late, I would be submitting my project proposal today. I am would be excited to work on this truly remarkable project. Not only to improve my python skills but also out of genuine interest. Even if I don’t get selected I would love to contribute to the project.

I look forward to the community’s guidance.
Thank you.

Ojas Kishore Shirekar

oshirekar at hotmail.com<mailto:oshirekar at hotmail.com>
Mukesh Patel School of Technology,
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies