[Mailman-Developers] Willing to contribute to GitLab/development tools integration project in GSoC

翁学平 wxping715 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:24:45 EDT 2016

*Mark, Steve:*

It doesn't matter.  I am sorry I didn't tell you my English name,  Xueping
Weng,  and 翁学平 is my Chinese name.

I will submit my proposal as soon as I can, which will be published in
github wiki. And you mentors can add comments and give me some advices.

But one thing is that I receive the response too late, so I  have not
enough time to contribute to the mailman before the GSoC applying
deadline.  So can I learn the project deeply and do some extra contribution
after the proposal submission deadline?