[Mailman-Developers] Mailman and Discourse Integration

Ojas Shirekar oshirekar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:25:34 EDT 2016

Hello,

I modified my proposal from the last time. It is slightly less ambitious now and includes more details about my plan to achieve this goal.
Instead of a two-way interface between Mailman and Discourse and a one way Mailman to Discourse interface is certainly possible and beneficial to newbies who want to contribute but cannot follow the various conversations on a mailing list.

It can also be helpful as a way to see the discussion time line and a means to archive old conversations. Not only that, I believe this is the first step towards a full integration between Mailman and Discourse

Ojas Shirekar