[Mailman-Developers] Authorization System in Core

Harshit Bansal harshitbansal2015 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 17:50:51 EDT 2016

Hi,
Earlier, while discussing the permission system for manging styles, it was
decided that the permissions system should be enforced in the core rather
than in the postorius since otherwise it can be bypassed(deliberately or
undeliberately). But one thing that I think I forgot to discuss was that
currently there is no authorisation system in the core and now I am unable
to figure out that how could the permissions be enforced in the core
without an authorisation system.
Should I workout an authorisation system for the core first or enforce
permissions in postorius only?

Thanks,
Harshit Bansal