[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Sprint happening NOW at PyCon 2016 Canada

Simon Hanna simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Mon Nov 14 18:17:36 EST 2016

On 11/14/2016 09:17 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> How do the other subprojects look for a December release?
>
> This is a good link to track the project-wide milestone:
>
> https://gitlab.com/groups/mailman/milestones/31?title=3.1
I went ahead and tagged a couple of issues from Postorius and mailmanclient
with the milestone.
They are all user facing and I think would result in a lot of new issues,
if they are not addresses before.
> One problem is that it doesn't include HK, so we need to figure that out.
I guess you need to somehow create a milestone in hyperkitty itself.
I don't have the right to do so. I'm not 100% sure,
but I guess maxking created those for postorius and hyperkitty
> And we need to figure out whether we want to continue to support the bundler or
> use some other container-based release mechanism (I am going to continue to
> play with building a Snap for the bits and pieces).
Speaking for myself here:
I'm not using it and I guess I won't be in the future.
I'm using a git repository for my configuration that can be found here
https://gitlab.com/thelinuxguy/mailman-suite
along with a local branch that holds all my deployment specific changes.
I still don't really understand what bundler does, and I always have to look
through all the directories to try and find the file that I want to edit.