[Mailman-Developers] Development Enviromnent setup

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Feb 1 21:52:05 EST 2017

Diptanshu Jamgade writes:

 > I did `mailman info -v`. This returned me with this (error)[
 > http://pastebin.com/wLzDQwAu], Kindly help.

In the future, when you don't have any idea what your problem is,
please report as a bug at GitLab (right now GitLab is down I hear?),
or attach the trace to your mail rather than using pastebin, so that
it is archived and searchable.  No action needed this time.

pastebin is an excellent service for on-the-fly discussions, such as
draft patches, but by design it is not archival.  Your report is
wasted for others searching for a solution if the traceback goes away,
and probably isn't very searchable at pastebin even while it's stored
there.

Thanks in advance!

Steve