[Mailman-Developers] Contributing to Mailman Core

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Jan 6 15:09:50 EST 2017

On Dec 09, 2016, at 04:59 PM, Nikhil Rayaprolu wrote:

>Hello, I would like to contribute to mailman core . Can any one mentor me
>by picking some issues in core application which could make me understand
>the code structure. and also guide me through understanding the core module.
>
>I made two merge requests to postorius and read the documentation of maiman
>along with videos on mailman architecture by barry warshaw.

Hi Nikhil; apologies for the delayed response.  It seems that with travel and
holidays, this message got buried in my inbox.

I see that you have some interest in Core issue #300.  Have you spent time
since then looking at how REST works in Core?  Do you have any additional
questions?  We're winding down development on 3.1 so this would be targeted
for 3.2.  We can discuss further on the specific issue, but if you have any
general questions, this is the place to ask!

Cheers,