[Mailman-Developers] Error in configuring hyperkitty

ADITI GUPTA aditi.medha96 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 16:04:40 EDT 2017

Hello,

I tried to inject an email through command line to the archive queue but am
unable to do so. I am using this command "mailman inject -q archive -f
email.txt gsoc-demo at systers.org" .
When I try to inject in "bad" queue, I am able to see the email in the bad
queue folder. How can I see the email in the hyperkitty ui?

 I am getting this on injecting email.
"mailman.interfaces.configuration.MissingConfigurationFileError:
~/Documents/dev/mailman/mailman-hyperkitty/mailman-hyperkitty.cfg " .

 I am trying this in mailman.cfg file :
[archiver.hyperkitty]
class: mailman_hyperkitty.Archiver
enable: yes
configuration:~/Documents/dev/mailman/mailman-hyperkitty/mailman-hyperkitty.cfg

I am not able to figure out that why it is not able to find the
configuration file.

Thank You,
Aditi
ᐧ