[Mailman-Developers] Extracting some Mailman code

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Mon Oct 16 12:52:09 EDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-10-16 at 09:31 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 10/16/2017 01:17 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
>> > I'm unclear how adding a Reply-To:, depending on users' clients is
> going to
> > affect mailing list traffic.
>

> Had you read the whole thread from the beginning, you would know that
> Lindsay is not talking about mailing list mail here.

Alessandro, I'm stealing code ;)

DMARC is a hassle for those of us who operate legitimate email
redirection services, e.g. for customers with custom domain names who
get at least some of their email someplace such as Gmail. My MTA
(Courier) allows the introduction of an arbitrary program into the mail
pipe, which in this case is something I'm putting together to do a
header munge a la Mailman. Mark has been most helpful and the piece is
almost done.

Python just WORKS :)

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."