[Mailman-Developers] Extracting some Mailman code

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Mon Oct 16 16:06:44 EDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-10-16 at 09:31 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 10/16/2017 01:17 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
> >

> > I'm unclear how adding a Reply-To:, depending on users' clients is
> > going to
> > affect mailing list traffic.
>
> Had you read the whole thread from the beginning, you would know that
> Lindsay is not talking about mailing list mail here.

I've ported much of the MM 2 DMARC mitigation code to an email
processor for the Courier MTA. The principles I've used could probably
be applied to many MTAs. If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to post
my code (dmarc_shield.py) to this list as an attachment, and if anyone
has the time and inclination to critique it, or point out potential
bugs or problems I'd be happy to receive them.

Many thanks to Mark for taking the time to go over the salient points
in the Mailman code in email.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."