[Mailman-Developers] mailman3 on debian

孙志勇 455750938 at qq.com
Sun Apr 22 06:31:32 EDT 2018

OK, I follow the instruction of /usr/share/doc/mailman3/README.Debian,

it can visit http://server/mailman3/postorius/lists/, but when login, it says Sever Error (500). in /var/log/mailman3/web/mailman-web.log there is a line:
SMTPRecipientsRefused: {u'xxx at xx.com': (451, '4.3.0 <xxx at xx.com>: Temporary lookup failure')}
# xxx at xx.com is superuser email address.

in postfix log file, there is:
Apr 22 18:05:53 mail postfix/smtpd[12870]: error: open database /var/lib/mailman3/data/postfix_domains.db: No such file or directory
Apr 22 18:05:53 mail postfix/smtpd[12870]: error: open database /var/lib/mailman3/data/postfix_lmtp.db: No such file or directory

how to solve it?

thank you.