[Mailman-Developers] mailman3 on debian

孙志勇 455750938 at qq.com
Sun Apr 22 21:37:25 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

Thank you.

Yesterday someone from debian list replied me, he asked to do:

$ touch /var/lib/mailman3/data/postfix_{domains,lmtp}
$ chmod 660 /var/lib/mailman3/data/postfix_{domains,lmtp}
$ chown list:list /var/lib/mailman3/data/postfix_{domains,lmtp}
$ postmap /var/lib/mailman3/data/postfix_{domains,lmtp}

and then it works, I think your solution:
$ mailman aliases
should also work.