[Mailman-Developers] Small contrib script

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Fri Jan 5 03:21:17 EST 2018

I have a small script which may be appropriate for the contrib section
in Mailman 2. Basically, it simply assembles a few build-time options,
including the option string given to the configure script, and spits
them out to stdout when the script is executed.

Modifications to configure.in are accomplished using a patch file, and
autoconf needs to be run to regenerate the configure script.

In what form and fashion should I submit this contribution, which
consists of about 3 files. I can put these in a tarball and attach
them, attach them seprately, put them on my public server and post the
URL to this list, or upload them, whatever's appropriate. This is a
small package, less than 3K.

Let me know.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."