[Mailman-Developers] Small contrib script

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Jan 7 11:25:04 EST 2018

On 01/06/2018 09:41 PM, Lindsay Haisley wrote:

> This has been changed as per your suggestion and pushed to Launchpad. I
> tried to post a merge request again, after making the changes, but it
> was disallowed by the system since I'd already done this for the
> original branch push. I presume mailman coders were notified of the
> change.

When you push additional changes to your branch, your merge proposal is
automatically updated.

I'll look at the changes in detail within the next few days.

> Sorry if I'm a bit clumsy at this. I'm not familiar with bzr and
> Launchpad version control, and community development techniques
> associated with them.

That's OK. You're doing fine. However, try not to invest too much effort
into learning bzr and Launchpad since we have moved to git and GitLab
for Mailman 3.