[Mailman-Developers] Small contrib script - Autoconf

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Sun Jan 7 15:28:51 EST 2018

What's the proper way to run autoconf on configure.in in MM2 in order
to _not_ generate runstatedir options and code in the configure script?
I note that the distributed configure script in MM2 doesn't have them,
but simply running autoconf on configure.in produces a configure script
that does. This option is harmless enough, since MM apparently doesn't
need or use it, but for simplicity I'd like to be able to generate a
configure script without it.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "I felt a great disturbance in the Force,
FMP Computer Services |   as if millions of voices suddenly cried out