[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.2 coming up soon

Abhilash Raj maxking at asynchronous.in
Fri Jun 29 23:39:23 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I am going to release Mailman 3.2 next week. which is going to include new releases for all components, including Postorius, Hyperkitty, Django-Mailman3, MailmanClient and finally Mailman Core. Note that all of these are now Python 3 only and support Python 3.5+.

There already is a very long list of new features and bugfixes in these releases, but if someone wants me to look at some last minute bugfix that you want to get-in, let me know.

--
  Abhilash Raj
  maxking at asynchronous.in