[Mailman-i18n] Hi, and Traditional Chinese (big5)

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:19:15 +0100

Alex Yu wrote:
> =

> Hello,
> =

> I just subscribed to the list, and I would like to help to make mailman=

> available in Traditional Chinese (big5).  Please fulfill me information=

Yes, I can send you chinesse templates so, you can start translation.
But the problem is that I have no dealt ever with Chinesse or similar
translations and I don't know if some 'wizad' must be done. I have
request help to Tokio Kikuchi <tkikuchi@is.kochi-u.ac.jp>, he has done
japanese translation, he will send me some files in order I can know how
get it work.

Any help about this subject will be VERY appreciated.

There is another volunteer interested in Chinesse translation.

-- =

                         / F \
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |
   #      Solo se que cada vez se menos :-|       #