[Mailman-i18n] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Towards 2.1

Darrell Fuhriman darrell@grumblesmurf.net
22 Nov 2000 15:04:26 -0800

barry@digicool.com (Barry A. Warsaw) writes:

> >From the TODO list, things I can imagine tackling for 2.1 include:

I would like to see a couple things added.

1) the patch I wrote to sort the list and break it up in chunks
when passed to the mailer -- FWIW, I've been using it since I
wrote it without problems, surely others have, too.  Like I said
earlier, at worst, it's an innocuous feature, but in general it
does benefit delivery performance.

2) In pipermail, I'd like to be able to define HTML tags that can
be wrapped around non-important parts of the particular message.
Specifically, this is to enable you to exclude certain parts of
the message from indexing, such as navigation information.  (I'm
thinking specifically of the <!--UdmComment--> <!--/UdmComment-->
tags.

That is, of course, a rather obscure feature.  :)

Darrell