[Mailman-i18n] German templates - Download for 2.0.6 and development for 2.1

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:50:24 -0400

dieter,

i posted to this list a couple weeks ago asking if anyone is working on=20=

german translations and didn't get an answer. so i started working on =
the=20
messages myself. my stuff is in the CVS repository under=20
messages/de/LC_MESSAGES.

i suppose we should pool our efforts.

jens