[Mailman-i18n] [MailMan] French translation

Fil fil@rezo.net
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:06:59 +0200

Dear Thierry,

I invite you to join the mailman-fr list and browse its archives at
http://listes.rezo.net/

It's work in progress, done on the future 2.1 international release. Nobody
will translate 2.05. There's a lot of proofreading to do on the current
translation file made by Ousmane Wilane (http://MINT.SN/Mailman/)

We hope to be ready when Mailman 2.1 ships.

@ Thierry Florac (Thierry.Florac@onf.fr) :