[Mailman-i18n] Playing with i18n

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:18:57 +0100

Oliver Gassner wrote:
> Is there a simple guidleline fopr non techs how to go about this?

I think the easier way to do it is getting both, english i18n templates
and spanish i18n templates, look at them, compare and imitate to
translate.

Inside templates there are three different types of code:
- HTML code.
- tags for internal use of Mailman
- plain text

HTML is known for everybody and I suppose anyone wanting to translate
templates can already see.

Mailman internal tags is of the form:
<MM-*>
by example: <MM-List-Name><MM-lang-form-start><MM-displang-box>
and must not be changed.

The remaining is the plain text to be translated.

Nevertheless, if some problem arise, it can exposed here...
Cheers
-- =

                          ___
                         / F \
                        [[[]]]]
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |