[Mailman-i18n] Status of the project.

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:18:04 +0200

Simone Piunno wrote:
> =

> marted=EC, 27 marzo 2001 alle 09:06:22, Juan Carlos Rey Anaya ha scritt=
o:
> =

> > The i18n code is fully integrated into CVS.
> > Only remains to test it :-)
> =

> I checked out from cvs today but looks like language structure
> in $MAILMAN/templates is not there... any advice?

Yes, create it. At least while barry create it in CVS...
and create $prefix/messages/it/LC_MESSAGES also...

> How can I test my catalog/templates using CVS?

copy cvs structure to another directory
=2E/configure
make install
create 'it' and 'en' directory in templates directory
copy English *.txt and *.html into English directory
copy Italian templates into 'it'
create $prefix/messages/it/LC_MESSAGES
copy mailman.mo in italian into previous dir
Default.py: change server language to 'it'
and play with it :-)

> =

> > You can view my i18n version at http://joker.sci.uma.es/mailman/listi=
nfo
> =

> Can you activate italian translation on your server?
I would be pleased to do so :-)

Cheers
-- =

                          ___
                         / F \
                        [[[]]]]
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |