[Mailman-i18n] Error in Spanish templates

Joao Sa Marta samarta@ci.uc.pt
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:35:40 +0100

Greetings,

Last week I've downloaded the CVS, and I am doing the
portuguese version, based in the spanish translation
(it's easier for me)
So I've detected that the es templates have a file
private.txt instead of private.html (like all the other
languages templates).

Best regards,
=    Joao Sa Marta             |  Email: samarta@ci.uc.pt         =
=    Centro de Informatica     |  Tel:   239 853170               =
=    da Universidade de        |  Fax:   239 853189               =
=    Coimbra                   |                                  =
=    Apartado 3080             |                                  =
=    3049 Coimbra CODEX        |                                  =