[Mailman-i18n] langpack-22-Oct-2001 broken?

Szilard Vizi vizisz@freemail.hu
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:57:45 +0200

Hello,

Marcin Sochacki writes:
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but mailman.pot seems to be broken in
> langpack-22-Oct-2001.tgz.
Yes, you can say that, a few things are missing from the catalog.

> mainly by the lack of references to bin/* files.
Mainly this causes the smaller size of the new catalog.

> I took a quick look into CVS, and there is a version 2.12 of that file
> which seems to have them back. Which one should we (the translators)
> choose?
Barry was really quick, he made a newer catalog what includes the
texts from the bin/ files, and a few modifications, like:
  #: Mailman/Cgi/admin.py:731

I suggest to use the latest one, since it is better.

Szilard Vizi
mailto:vizisz@freemail.hu             UIN:10676592