[Mailman-i18n] bin/transcheck

Daniel Buchmann Daniel.Buchmann at bibsys.no
Tue Dec 24 14:49:40 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-24 at 14:30, Simone Piunno wrote:

> yes you are right: double-%% means a literal single % (e.g. no
> interpolation will be done).
> transcheck should not complain, but it has a very naive parser and I
> think it's not worth adding complexity.

Ok. After correcting a few errors on the swedish catalog, transheck now
just chews on it for a while, then it complains about line 14385 (the
last line) and dumps a huge amount of "<variable> was not found" lines.
I've checked the swedish catalog into CVS, so go have a look if you
want... ;)

-Daniel