[Mailman-i18n] Russian Translation

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:52:43 -0500

    MS> I'd like to understand and what stage it's a good idea to put
    MS> the translation into CVS.

Any time you're ready.

    MS> Since the moment I announced it I did not have too much time
    MS> to work on it.  However I think it would be better if
    MS> something was in CVS, as it would allow to see that there is
    MS> something over there, and that would make people more
    MS> willingly look at the possibility of helping...

We can do it one of two ways.  Either I can give you checkin
privileges to the CVS tree, the the promise that you'll only make
commits to the templates/ru and messages/ru directories, or you can
periodically send me a tarball with those two directories in them,
created at the top-level source dirctory.

I don't much mind either way.
-Barry