[Mailman-i18n] HyperArch.py

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:51:37 -0400

    DT> When doing the dutch translations i could not find some
    DT> information inside the mailman.po file.  After searching.. i
    DT> found it.

    DT> Why is HyperArch.py translations not in the mailman.po ?
    DT> Maybe more py files from the /Mailman dir must be translated
    DT> too?

Actually, none of the strings in HyperArch.py are marked for
translation.  I.e. they aren't wrapped in _().  A quick search shows
some strings sitting in globals that probably ought to be templatized
or marked up, and there are probably a few others.  Care to submit a
patch?

    DT> I could not find also the " [General Options] " in the
    DT> mailman.po, this line is showed on the
    DT> http://domain.com/mailman/admin/list-name page after logging
    DT> in.

"[General Options]" isn't in the catalog but "General Options" is.
The square brackets are added by the admin.py script.

-Barry