[Mailman-i18n] I wanna join in Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team.

Aleck Zander aleck@unesp.br
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:33:10 -0300 (BRT)

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Can any of the current Portuguese translation team provide a status on
> the translation effort?  Can Nickolas help out?  Do you have any work
> (even if incomplete) to contribute?  Do we need to hand over the
> championship of the Portuguese translation to someone else?

  Hello,
  I have translated the templates files to Brazilian Portuguese and
send it to Joao Sa, who was coodinating the effort. I dont know the
current status of translation, I have no answers from him since then.
  The work with the files in the 'templates' directory are done, but I
have not changed the po files.

  We can start from this point if you want.

Aleck Zander            aleck@unesp.br
Universidade Estadual Paulista - Unesp
Assessoria de Informatica    -     GRC