[Mailman-i18n] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Bug in Chinese language selections and options page?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:47:19 -0500

    MY> I am native Chinese speaker, and I have installed
    MY> mailman-2.0.8 English version successfully on my computer, and
    MY> I want to help building Chinese templates, what should I do
    MY> then?

Max, it would be really greate to get some updates to the Chinese
templates and message catalogs.  Please grab Mailman 2.1b1, and read
the README-I18N.en file for instructions.  Or grab them from the
latest langpack file release on SF.

When you're ready, you can send me updates to messages.po and the
templates directory.  Preferred mode of delivery is a tar file that I
can un pack at the top of the source tree (i.e. in the parent
directory of messages/ and templates/).

Thanks,
-Barry