[Mailman-i18n] how to encode in iso-8859-9 charset

Martin v. Löwis loewis@informatik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 4 18:07:32 2002

Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org> writes:

> > i,  have   installed  the ,  revolutionary   2.1b+  version,its
> > perfect, but  one minor  thing , for  me  is the  lack  of
> > iso-8859-9  charset  support.
[...]
> Mail to and from a list in iso-8859-9 will work just fine, and the
> HTML archives for Pipermail should be able to handle iso-8859-9 emails
> with no problem.

Or, to put it in different words: Nothing needs to be done; Mailman
supports iso-8859-9 out of the box, no configuration required.

If you observe differently, please report in detail where this did not
work as expected.

Regards,
Martin