[Mailman-i18n] how to encode in iso-8859-9 charset

shawn Erdil cerdil@ttnet.net.tr
Tue Nov 5 08:49:13 2002

Martin,
i  have  sent a test message  to  the  list -
these are the problems i   encounter in my  installation

this is  a folllow up  1  on  your  questions.
********
A: The header and footer do not appear in the message sent to each digest
subscriber.
header and footer i talk  about is the message header and footer, that is
visible  to the  subscriber.
like  this id  the ..... list
you can  subcribe  or non... at ...  @.com

i refer to non  visible envelope  header    as "background".
sorry for  the  confusion.

1- PROBLEMS  IN  THE OUTLOOK   or etc.

A-NON  DIGEST SUBSCRÝBER

when  i  send  a  post  from  outlook  in  8859-9  encoding,  this  is  what
the  LIST SUBSCRIBER IN A NON-DIGEST  gets. in their outlook.

problem: the  encoding is  good, but there is no header or footer . i mean
the   message header ,  that is  visible  to  the  recepient.

what  the  background looks like-----

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C284B1.4C76FF20

------=_NextPart_001_002C_01C284B1.4C76FF20
E-zbanner web marketing , interaktif ürün ve hizmetleriyle, markalara katma
deðer yaratan bir internet medyasý ajansýdýr.E-z banner katma deðer zinciri,
internette kaliteli web sitelerinden oluþan bir network ve bu altyapýyý
oluþturan teknolojisidir. E-zbanner, reklamveren pazarlama uzmanlarý için
,interaktif pazarlama stratejileri , kampanyalarý geliþtirir ,markalarýnýn
deðerini arttýrýr, ve site yayýncýlarýna da reklam geliri elde eder.
------------------------------------

B -DIGEST SUBSCRÝBER

THÝS  LOOK  PERFECT

when  i  send  a  post  from  outlook  in  8859-9  encoding,  this  is  what
the  LIST SUBSCRIBER IN A DIGEST  gets. in their outlook.

the  visible  part

Header added to every digest
(Details for digest_header

 some ad  can  be placed here
http://adserver.e-zbanner.com/cgi-bin/admonitor.cgi?e-zbannernetwork&gid=56&
sid=23&cid=45&mid=136&id=943

E-zbanner web marketing , interaktif ürün ve hizmetleriyle, markalara katma
deðer yaratan bir internet medyasý ajansýdýr.E-z banner katma deðer zinciri,
internette kaliteli web sitelerinden oluþan bir network ve bu altyapýyý
oluþturan teknolojisidir. E-zbanner, reklamveren pazarlama uzmanlarý için
,interaktif pazarlama stratejileri , kampanyalarý geliþtirir ,markalarýnýn
deðerini arttýrýr, ve site yayýncýlarýna da reklam geliri elde eder.

Footer added to every digest
(Details for digest_footer)

no problems

2- MESSAGE IN  PÝPERMAIL
******************

same   output  for  the message coming from a  digest or non digest
subscriber.

------=_NextPart_001_002C_01C284B1.4C76FF20
E-zbanner web marketing , interaktif =FCr=FCn ve hizmetleriyle, =
markalara katma deger yaratan bir internet medyasi ajansidir.E-z banner =
katma deger zinciri, internette kaliteli web sitelerinden olusan bir =
network ve bu altyapiyi olusturan teknolojisidir. E-zbanner, reklamveren =
pazarlama uzmanlari i=E7in ,interaktif pazarlama stratejileri , =
kampanyalari gelistirir ,markalarinin degerini arttirir, ve site =

OKAY, THE HEADER & FOOTER IS  STRÝPPED- THE PROBLEM IN  ARCHIVES ÝS *ONLY
ENCODING*