[Mailman-i18n] error on tr language

shawn Erdil cerdil@ttnet.net.tr
Tue Nov 5 20:48:33 2002

martin ,

i  have tried this  before  also, what  do  you  think  i am  missing ?
to get  this  error?
Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/digitiygroups/scripts/driver", line 63, in run_main
    from Mailman.Logging.StampedLogger import StampedLogger
  File "/usr/local/digitiygroups/Mailman/Logging/StampedLogger.py", line 20,
in ?
    from Mailman.Logging.Logger import Logger
  File "/usr/local/digitiygroups/Mailman/Logging/Logger.py", line 24, in ?
    from Mailman import mm_cfg
  File "/usr/local/digitiygroups/Mailman/mm_cfg.py", line 52, in ?
    add_language('tr',   _('Turkish'),             'iso-8859-9')
NameError: name '_' is not defined
what  have  i  done?
1-copied the  eng  directory and  renamed  to  tr
2- add_language('tr',   _('Turkish'),             'iso-8859-9')

in mm_cfg.py     nodirectly to  defaults.py

thank  you
shawn  erdil