[Mailman-i18n] Re: the way i added my language charset

Martin v. Löwis loewis@informatik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 8 12:53:54 2002

"shawn   Erdil" <cerdil@ttnet.net.tr> writes:

> i can't  get the  message headers  and footers in  NON  DIGEST  sends, when
> they arrive in  outlook.

Did you get them on the Playground list? I got them just fine, there,
so I don't understand why you are having problems. Did you enter
headers and footers in the mailman configuration?

Notice that header is NOT added to NON DIGEST send if the MESSAGE is a
MIME multipart message. This is by design. So just don't send
multipart messages if you want mailman to add headers and footers.

Regards,
Martin