[Mailman-i18n] refreshing mailman.pot before beta4

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:31:51 -0400

    SP> I see that we are approaching beta4 release (because Barry
    SP> already checked in the comment lines in the NEWS file) and I
    SP> was thinking that it would be useful to have a fresh
    SP> mailman.pot in CVS about 1 week before the release.  This way
    SP> we translators will have a chance to resync our catalogs and
    SP> ship them in the official beta4 tar.gz.  I think this should
    SP> be the correct procedure at least for 2.1 final.

    SP> Barry, what do you think?

That works for me.  I figure it will take me about a week to polish
off b4, if the release of Python 2.2.2 and other Zope work goes
smoothly enough.

I could generate the new .pot file tonight or tomorrow.  Is CVS
sufficient or do you want me to upload it to SF also?

-Barry