[Mailman-i18n] refreshing mailman.pot before beta4

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi@is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 19:12:03 +0900

Hi,

I like the idea and welcome the decision Barry made.

Just FYI, anyone can generate a fresh mailman.pot by typing
$ make mailman.pot
at $mailmansrc/messages directory.
You may have to remove mailman.pot and *.files for really
fresh generation.

BTW, I always have to edit Makefile s/>|/>/g to do this job.
Is it standard to use '>|' instead of just '>' for redirection ?

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/