[Mailman-i18n] I'm going to cut MM2.1b4 in a few hours

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:34:58 -0400

Folks,

I'm going to cut MM2.1b4 later tonight.  I figure it's going to be in
about 4 or 5 hours from now (say around midnight -0400).  I'm going to
update python.org to the latest snapshot and watch it for a few hours
while we have a little dinner party :).  If everything looks okay,
I'll roll out the beta.  There have been tons of patches since 2.1b3
so even if things aren't perfect yet (ha ha) the new beta is still
overdue.

I'm letting i18n'ers know because I'm updating the catalogs right
now.  Which means you have about 4 hours to make last minute updates
for 2.1b4 or send them to me to check in.

It's always possible I'll get side tracked and you'll get a reprieve
of course. :)

-Barry