[Mailman-i18n] Help with Latest changes

Danny Terweij danny@terweij.nl
Tue Oct 29 21:39:53 2002

From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry@python.org>

> Did you get CVS conflicts?  Hopefully if so you didn't get a lot of
> them, but if you did you'll need to resolve them manually in an
> editor.  Here's an entry from the cvs manual that helps explain the
> process of resolving conflicts:

> http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs_10.html#SEC86

Well, this is what i do :
Get the latest CVS version.
Copy the mailman.po to /tmp/vertaal.po and i edit vertaal.po for
translations.
(I am editing with the Crimson Editor (win32))
Then i do :
msgfmt vertaal.po
cp vertaal.po /usr/local/mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po
cp messages.mo /usr/local/mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.mo

But when a big change occurs at the CVS version then i do not know how to
merge it.. (if there is a way).

Maybe i do this at a wrong way.. but it works fine for me (till big changes
as now).

Danny.