[Mailman-i18n] Help with Latest changes

Danny Terweij danny@terweij.nl
Wed Oct 30 19:23:33 2002

From: "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry@python.org>

>     DT> Okay, so i must just edit the mailman.po file at the cvs
>     DT> location? Then my edit's and the new cvs changes are merged?

> Usually, yes.  Once in a while you'll get conflicts that have to be
> manually resolved, but for this file, that should be extremely rare.

Okay, i have /users/mailman-cvs/
I do:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.mailman.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.mailman.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman co
mailman

Edit some translations at
/users/mailman-cvs/mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po

Then do this again:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.mailman.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.mailman.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman co
mailman

Then i got :

cvs server: Updating mailman/messages/ko
cvs server: Updating mailman/messages/ko/LC_MESSAGES
cvs server: Updating mailman/messages/nl
cvs server: Updating mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES
cvs checkout: move away mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.mo; it is in
the way
C mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.mo
cvs checkout: move away mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po; it is in
the way
C mailman/messages/nl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po
cvs server: Updating mailman/messages/no
cvs server: Updating mailman/messages/no/LC_MESSAGES

So my edit file is deleted and replaced with cvs version?

Maybe i still do something wrong :)

Danny.