[Mailman-i18n] translation to catalan language

Jordi Mallach jordi at sindominio.net
Mon Apr 14 20:47:02 EDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 07:21:12PM +0200, Toni Panades wrote:
> Hi! Sorry for my english.
> I'm Toni, from Barcelona, I work in a company called "Partal, Maresma
> & Associats" and we are using Mailman for some lists.
>
> We are going to translate Mailman to catalan, I read some messages
> about this thing in the archives, and I have been contacted with people
> doing this work in the past, but they have no time to do this work.

I can confirm that Toni is taking care of the translation, as the team
we had built up to do it last summer is way too busy with other
translations. We're all in contact, anyway.

Jordi
jordi at sindominio.net     jordi at debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/