[Mailman-i18n] Request to become champion for Swedish translation of Mailman

Tomas Fasth tomfa at debian.org
Mon Apr 28 09:23:45 EDT 2003

Hello Barry,

My name is Tomas Fasth, I'm a (fairly new) Debian package maintainer,
and I noted that the translation of Mailman texts to Swedish was
lacking a champion.

I'm interested in bringing the swedish translation of Mailman up to
date. I have been in contact with Daniel Buchmann who directed me to
you (and the mailman-i18n list).

I registered an account at sourceforge as follows:

User ID: 766597
Login Name (User Name): tomfa

You can, if you find it appropriate, use that account to give me write
access to the mailman cvs tree, or at least the swedish specific files.

I have been monitoring the development of Mailman since more or less
the beginning and even reported a few bugs a long time ago in the 1.x
tree. I use Mailman frequently in my professional work, and that's
where I have identified the need for a reliable swedish translation.

I'm native swedish, so why not contribute with my natural gift? :)

Best Regards,

Tomas Fasth