[Mailman-i18n] Setting for HTML CODE ???

Simone Piunno pioppo at ferrara.linux.it
Fri Aug 22 22:55:08 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 12:10, Fabio Rossi wrote:

> Help me please. In MailMan mailing list...
> What is the setting to put HTML code in footer and header of the mailman
> list ??? I use MailMan Mailing List of CPanel and HTML CODE IS NOT
> RECOGNIZED.

Mailman 2.1 has no way to add header/footer as HTML, you can add plain text
only.  If you think this is important, you can file a request for enhancement
here -> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mailman
BTW, your question is off-topic on the -i18n list, please refer to -users.

--
Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit -- Ovidio