[Mailman-i18n] Esperanto translation

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Oct 7 17:41:34 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 21:59, Sergey Tyrin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've talked to Marcio and he has agreeded to cooperative work on the translation of Mailman to Esperanto, to speed up the process. [more info on Esperanto can be found at: www.esperanto.net]
> I will lead the translation as I have more profound language knowledge.

Great, I'll add your name to i18n.html

> I can also assist with the Hebrew translation in case "Rabbi" or someone else decides to champion it.

Could you coordinate and let me know?

> My question is: as I'm an only-Windows user, will the tools described in README-I18N work for me? What utility can I use to work with the CVS?

Well, you can certainly use po-mode in Emacs on Windows, but other tools
like KBabel probably won't work. ;)  I'm not sure what the best tool for
Windows users is since I don't use that platform.  However, if you find
some good tools, let me know and I'll add it to README-I18N.en.

-Barry