[Mailman-i18n] Croatian translation

Nino Katic nkatic at public.srce.hr
Mon Oct 13 10:06:30 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm almost finish with croatian translation (without unix scripts
translations) but i'm having some troubles making it work. I tried msgfmt
the croatian.po file and it was processed normally, without errors,
creating the proper mailman.mo file. I also added add_language line to
the Defaults.py, but when I chose Croatian language for default (from
the web page interface) I still got those pages in english? So, what's
wrong here? I did everything like in README-I18N.txt

Regards,

Nino